Tricks to find latest deals:
1. Google Advanced Search Command
1.1 Site Command:
If you are in need of more specific deals that are catered to a single website, this command will help you bring those results up. For example, if you wanted to search amazon vouchers, you would use the following:
voucher from amazon.com
1.2 Quotes (“word”)
Using quotes around the phrases you are searching for will help you find deals that are exact match results, rather than the broad results you will get with standard search.
1.3 Inurl (Inurl:)
If you wanted to find pages on a site that has your targeted word in the URL, you could use this operator.
As all link of amazon products include “dp”,
if we want show product only, we can use following command
1.4 Date Filter (Latest Deal Only)
2. Feed + Feedly
Feedly compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize and share with others.
3. OwlDeals Amazon discount finder
rh=p_8%3A50-100 means 50% off
Note: Discount based on original price! Some merchants increased they original price!
Check past prices and get alerts when prices drop at Camelcamelcamel
Discount = (Original Price - Deal Price ) / Original Price
4.Price Comparison Engines
5. Google Shopping
Google Shopping searches a wide range of retailers, including biggies such as Amazon, John Lewis and Tesco. It also searches less traditional retailers such as eBay and daily deals site Groupon.
- Search for a product. Google will list relevant items sold by multiple retailers.
- Use the filters on the left-hand side. These let you filter results by price, retailer and more. You can also choose whether to view second-hand items.
- Select the item you’re after and click ‘compare prices from xx shops’. This will show you the full list of retailers.
- Compare prices. You can sort results by ‘base price’ (without postage) or ‘total price’ (including postage) – helping you decide whether to buy in store or online.
6. Join OwlDeals Community to set up an alert
OwlDeals members can set up email alerts from the custom settings…
Method 1: Account Menu → Preferences → Notifications
Method 2: Category Page or Tag Page → Round Notification Button
Method 3: Follow a member
Follow function allows you to follow other users, list the latest topics involving them and receive notifications when they post.
This is a wiki post , all members are able to update it